So here I am, trying to get pregnant. No more running, no more coffee, no more 14 hour work days. I see the merit in standing back from it all and this blog is about just that. Come on baby! It's fertility drugs and me and oh, yeah, my man. Who said it can't happen at 40....I'm only two months away from the big 40. But so are my friends and I know first hand how screwed up their lives can get....Let's just call this stage I'm going to write about - the Feminine Mistake.
Rachel
OMG!
ReplyDeleteI want to be supportive of this and all, but I would def. get pregnant before I quit the job. Did you already jump ship?
ReplyDeleteAfter 2 rounds of Fertility treatment at 10K a pop, Doctors orders. Can't fly cross country weekly and keep pace and get pregnant. Last resort.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I did wrong was try to live like men. I thought I could have a career and focus on that and marriage and then whenever I was ready, I could have a child. Guess what....it's not that easy when you are a woman. By the way, mistakes don't always mean you did something wrong. The Feminine mistake is the flaw with the famous feminine mystique. You just gave me a great idea for today's blog....check back. Rachel
ReplyDelete